Monday, December 21, 2009

You're Putting Too Much Faith in "The System"

Yesterday I talked about how Josh had canceled on me and I was going to just make 5 other outfits in the meantime. I went to the fabric store today, which I had been to previously to price materials, and they were closed. Apparently one of their pipes burst, and they're not sure exactly when they'll be back. Don't they know how inconvenienced this made me?!

Then I realized what I was doing. I was relying on one source to always be ready to supply me when I'm ready. They had never failed me in the past, and I didn't think that one day they might not be available. So I've been compiling a list of fabric and pattern resources all day. Even with this list, though, I've decided I'm not going to get started on making outfits until after the New Year.

Since I have absolutely zero money to invest into Cheat Your Way Thin (see what I did there?), I guess I'll have to skip it and get started on the SEO blog. Again, no start-up money, but I do have hosting at the moment, so I'm going to grab a .co.cc. and set it up with WordPress. Is that okay to say on a blogger blog?

I'm eager to see some new challengers in the $100,000 challenge! Your goals don't have to be as grandiose as mine. You could be questing for $10/day. How much easier would it be if you had a huge support system of other challengers working their way towards financial freedom?

No comments:

Post a Comment