Sunday, December 20, 2009

The $100,000 Challenge

My name is Kat Tierney, and I have a spending problem. You see, I just can't find any money to spend! It's a huge problem for me and a lot of people I know. Because of that, I have these crazy money-making schemes swimming around my head all the time. It's hard to pick just one, and, while I know I can do all of these things, I have to implement them one at a time and it's pretty difficult deciding which one you're going to do first and sticking with it.

Now, I have goals I've set and they're pretty static. If you aim for nothing you're sure to hit it, but I really don't want to hit nothing. Meeting goals is quite easy:

1. Decide what you want.
2. Figure out what you have to do to get there.
3. Do it.

So I've compiled a list of goals I'd like to reach within the course of this challenge.

- Accrue a $500/month Google Adwords budget.
I'd like to be able to push some targeted ads on Google with a $500 budget while still making money on the products I'm advertising. As it stands, my budget is $0.

- Open up an awesome and informative blog.
And I don't just mean this one. Har-dee-har. Seriously, though, I love reading blogs about subjects that I've looked up. I like personal blogs, as well, but when I'm looking up information regarding a specific topic like SEO or weight loss, I like to read a free source of good information that's not constantly trying to push sales down my throat. I'd like to make at least one blog like this.

- Earn $100,000.
And the ultimate goal -- make $100,000. It'd be nice if it was within the course of 365 days, but for the moment I'm going to focus on just making this much money in general. I'm hoping that as I go along, other internet marketers will join in with their own money-making challenges so I can read along. There's nothing more fun than that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment